Tuesday Morning Jolt...on Friday

Because I forgot to do this on Tuesday.
Today's track is Man of the Hour by Pearl Jam from the "Big Fish" soundtrack.
I waited through the whole movie to hear the song where it would get played.  Didn't happen until the credits.
The song didn't have a huge impact on me until my friend died.  Then it was like I couldn't not play it.  It seemed to be on rotate for about a week straight.

Now its taking on a new meaning.  Come October 22nd, I'll be walking that isle to a Cello/Violin duet version.  It took Kell quite some time convincing me that I could use this song for something other than remembering my friend's death.  I'm glad she did.

Comments

  1. I'm glad I helped you come around. It will always be a symbol of that time in your life. Hell I can't listen to One Headlight by the Wallflowers without thinking about a friends death - but in the end it song also makes me happy. I'm glad that this song and bring two important meanings into your life. It's a beautiful, beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up Hurt and Humiliated. Part 1

Finish That Sentence: Link-Up

Why I Left Facebook.