Finish That Sentence: Link-Up

Found through my wife's blog at TurnedUpToEleven.Blogspot.com


button


My best friend says... things that get me in some odd predicaments

People call me... not a lot.  Mostly just text.  I hate talking on the phone.

The best part of my day... When we get home and I'm able to move from work clothes to lay about clothes.  My dog and I have a ritual where we "go crazy".  Which means I make her run through the house back and forth. 

I really don't understand... Quantum Physics.  But I'm close.

I get really annoyed... 24 hour news channels.

There's nothing like a... getting something you ordered in the mail.

Lately, I can't get enough... Vinyl Records.  Its become really addicting.

One thing I am NOT is... a gun owner.

I spent too much money on... I never really feel like I spent too much money, usually just the right amount.  Bills aren't late, so I'm good.

I want to learn.... everything.

If I ever met Jake in real life , I would... offer to buy a beer.

I can't stop... blowing ass.  The salads for lunch are starting to get to me.

Never have I ever... Chewing or dipping tobacco.

Reese Witherspoon... is an actress. I've seen her in a movie.  I think she's from Tennessee.

Comments

  1. thanks for linking with us, you seem like a cool guy...
    love the response to "people call me..."
    and I do love to get something in the mail...

    don't be a stranger..join us every time..we do it about 3 times a month..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. I'll definitely have to check back.

      Delete
  2. Well done babe! The salads are getting to me too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the Shawarma that I'm going to eat for lunch won't make me gassy at all.

      Delete
  3. I should have checked my answers. They're not exactly grammatically correct with some of the questions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up Hurt and Humiliated. Part 1

Why I Left Facebook.