Tuesday Morning Jolt

The morning almost got away from me...

This morning's video is AC/DC's Who Made Who

Why this song?  Well, this is from the first rock and roll album I ever bought, the "Who Made Who" album, which doubled as a soundtrack to Maximum Overdrive.
I was raised on Country, a little southern rock, and easy listening.  I made friends with a kid who listened to Ozzy, Metallica, AC/DC and others.  I spent the night at his house, and listened to Hard Rock/Metal all night.  I changed right there.  The next day, I got my mom to take me to the mall, and I bought "Who Made Who" on cassette.  There was no significance behind why I chose this album.  I loved the way AC/DC sounded, and this one was on sale, I want to say like five dollars.
I never looked back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish That Sentence: Link-Up

Growing Up Hurt and Humiliated. Part 1

Diet Frustration. Tastes more like Regular Frustration